OSU athletic events

How to attend game days
OSU athletic events

Sports are a major part of Oregon State University’s campus culture, but new students can feel overwhelmed when trying to attend games or competitions.

The first step to get involved with any sport is getting the tickets to attend. Student tickets are limited but free. 6,000 student tickets are set aside for football games, and only 2,600 tickets are set aside for other sports.

An email will be sent out with a link to student tickets on Mondays at 9 a.m. the week of the event. If an event is on a Monday, tickets will be available the Monday prior.

For non-students, tickets are available on the OSU Athletics website.

On game days there are several rules to take into consideration when attending: There is a clear bag policy, all concessions are card-only and parking is limited. A full list of approved items for athletic venues can be found on the Gameday Information page on the athletics website.

Parking permits are required in theA, B orC zones or any ADA space Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. More information on parking costs can be found on the OSU visitor website.

In the case of items lost during a game, OSU has an Event Lost and Found report which will put attendees in contact with the Event Management Team. The report can be found online through the OSU Athletics website.

According to the Event Lost and Found page, lost items that go two weeks without a report will be sent to other campus departments.

IDs, purses, phones and other personal items will be sent to the Department of Public Safety. Any lost keys are sent to the OSU Key Shop and everything else is sent to Central Lost and Found.