OSU cumulative COVID-19 cases updated

General COVID-19 Graphic

There are a cumulative total of 230 cases of COVID-19 reported by the Benton County Health Department including — but not limited to — students, faculty and staff affiliated with Oregon State University’s Corvallis campus as of Nov. 19. 

TRACE OSU focuses specifically on testing students, faculty, and staff from OSU, including the OSU-Cascades and Hatfield Marine Science Center campuses. Although Benton County includes TRACE data, the TRACE initiative does not cover all areas in Benton County. 

As of Nov. 6, the TRACE initiative has administered a cumulative of 8,101 COVID-19 tests to areas in and around the Corvallis, OSU-Cascades and Hatfield Marine Science Center campuses. 

Students and employees living on or around the Corvallis campus have returned a cumulative average of 0.54% for students and 0.19% for faculty in positive COVID-19 results through TRACE within the fourteen days before Nov. 16. 

Students and faculty living or near the OSU-cascades campus have returned a cumulative average of 0.83% in positive COVID-19 results through TRACE within the fourteen days before Nov. 16. A cumulative average of 0% of students and faculty living on or near the HMSC tested positive. 

On the week of Nov. 2-6, the TRACE initiative administered 720 tests with a return of three positive tests for students and one faculty living on or near the Corvallis campus and one student or faculty have tested positive living on or near the cascades campus, and zero living on or near the HMSC.