UPDATE: OSU campus experiences partial power outage due to faulty switch

Memorial Union

The Baro Staff

This story was updated at 4:10 p.m.

After a faulty electrical switch triggered a power outage on the Oregon State University campus Friday morning, electrical service was restored to all buildings, according to a timely alert.

Numerous buildings were affected, including the Memorial Union, the Student Experience Center, Dixon Recreation Center and the Eena Haws Native American Longhouse.

T-Mobile Ad about 5G coverage and value

According to Tom Gauntt, a Pacific Power employee, an electrical switch in an underground vault became faulty earlier that morning.