Best of: Late Night

Buffalo Wild Wings is located at 1920 NW 9th Street in Corvallis. BWW has promotional wing nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week.

Reilly Quinn, Practicum Contributor

Buffalo Wild Wings

Beginning with its first store in Ohio in 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings now operates in every U.S. state. It has even become an international name with locations in Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. In total, there are 1,200 operating restaurants. 

Jim Fisher, the general manager of the BWW in Corvallis, has been with the company for four years. Fisher believes BWW is popular in Corvallis because of the connection the restaurant has to Oregon State University. 

“Our partnership with OSU has definitely kept us plugged in and involved with the students,” Fisher said. “We’re actively involved with several programs over there, including Rec. Night at Dixon, as well as hosting the Coach’s Show on a live radio broadcast. Our guests can join us on Tuesday nights during basketball season from 6-7:00 p.m. and on Wednesday nights from 6-7:00 p.m. during football season. One of the things our guests really like checking out too, especially OSU alumni, is all of the OSU memorabilia. People take pictures in front of it. We also have quite a few fraternities and sororities that do fundraising here by utilizing our Eat Wings Raise Funds program. We do it with all kinds of charities or groups trying to raise money.” 

With 16 sauces and five different types of seasonings, BWW can cater to many different tastes. The menu additionally includes burgers, salads, desserts and several sides.

Customers are able to dine in at BWW, but also have the options of phoning in orders and placing orders online. For those who choose to dine-in, there are promotions on some nights, according to Fisher.

“Tuesdays and Thursdays are huge because of our promotional wing nights,” Fisher said. “It’s half-off traditional wings on Tuesday and discounted boneless wings on Thursday.”

BWW is located at 1820 NW 9th St. in Corvallis, and is open Monday through Wednesday from 11 a.m. to midnight, Thursday from 11-1 a.m., Friday and Saturday from 11-2 a.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.